On one of our nights in Ibiza, we went to have dinner at Hostal La Torre, a relaxing hotel located on the west coast of Ibiza, it is one of the most beautiful places on the island to watch the sunset.
Its privileged position in Cap Negret boasts panoramic views of the sea, the landscape is breathtaking.
We arrived at the restaurant around 7:30 p.m. to contemplate the sunset of the island, which is one of the most famous in the world and is accompanied by chill-out hits exchanged by resident DJs, rendering the show even more special.”
We were greeted by the young team at Hostal La Torre who made us feel immediately at home.
The restaurant has a relaxed and delicious atmosphere, with a Mediterranean cuisine, it is delicious drinks, it was difficult to choose one.
The menu includes delicious Spanish tapas, fish, meat and mouth watering desserts.
Our favorite dishes were:
– Salmon tartare with Sriracha mayonnaise, mango and yuzu spheres.
– Fried calamari with pistachio alioli
– Hand-cut Tuna Carpaccio, spring onion and cilantro with a lime vinaigrette
– Grilled seabass, coconut milk infused with Asian flavors and a tom yum sauce.
– Dulce de leche volcano with vanilla ice cream.
Check out the photos of this wonderful place: